Facebook is the most used social networking site both in Australia and globally, and they are always working to improve their services and make for a better user experience. One feature of the Facebook app on both Android and Apple devices that not many people know about is the QR code scanner.
This knowledge used in conjunction with a Quoll Medical Alert can ensure that in the event of an emergency that people can scan and read your medical information quickly, easily and have a comprehensive understanding of your medical history.
If someone needs to know more about you in a medical emergency, they can simply scan your QR code using their smartphone or tablet and they are immediately directed to your Facebook profile. There are tons of other benefits of using your Quoll Medical Alert
in conjunction with Facebook QR code scanner:
- The QR code is customizable. You can even add a call to action instructing people what to do for you in times of medical emergency.
- You can still use the QR code even after editing your Facebook profile. One code is enough to last you a lifetime.
- Most Android and Apple phone models have their cameras already enabled for QR Code scanning.
To find the QR code scanner simply follow these steps:
- Tap the three lines in the top right-hand corner (below the search bar)
- Scroll down to the ‘Help & settings’ section
- Click on ‘QR code’
- Line the QR code up with the one you would like to scan and it will take to you the link associated with this QR code.
Feel free to share this important information with your friends and family by using the links below! Click here to visit our shop
to see all of our products and have your important and medical information easily accessible to in case of an emergency!